Friday 7 August 2015

Newbie!

Hey all!

A few years ago my brother convinced me to watch an anime... to be honest, in the beginning I was a bit sceptical about watching one of these 'anime' that he was obsessed with but I ended up watching it anyway. . .

. . . AND I WAS HOOKED!!

At first I watched all the ones he watched including One Piece, but then when I wanted to know what happened next and began reading the manga, I got more adventurous. 

I began searching and searching different mangas and (don't ask me how) stumbled upon yaoi ... 

... Let's just say, I found an obsession. :3 

So, after a while of reading hundreds of different mangas, most of them yaoi, and watching many animes, I have decided to create a blog and share all these wonderful Japanese comics and movies with you guys!

Now bear with me, I've started blogs before but dropped them as I wasn't that into them but now that I've found a hobby that I can easily share with you guys, hopefully everyone will enjoy it.

Thanks,

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment